- Enjoy a Jet Ski tour along Dubai’s waterfront
- Choose from multiple morning departure times
- Experience breathtaking waterfront views
- Jet Ski equipment and instruction included
Departure & Return
Fishing Harbour Marina next to the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Umm Suqeim 2
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum legal age is 14 years old for driver and passenger from 5 years old
- No pregnant woman allowed
- All drivers must bring their passport or Emirates ID
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- One ticket is one jet ski. You can bring someone with your to share the jet and switch driver during the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nemo WaterSports Dubai
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a must do if you come to Dubai." See review