Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover sea life in its natural environment
- Visit one of Waikiki’s top snorkel sites
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments on the boat
- Spend time away from the hustle and bustle
Departure & Return
Please meet us at our boat "Coral Kai" located in Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor, Slip B-1. Complete your online waiver prior to arrival and arrive at the boat 15 minutes early as the boat departs at your scheduled time. Parking is limited so we suggest arriving extra early to find a spot or take a taxi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Dress code is swim wear
- Requires Basic Swimming Ability
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Ocean Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use